Wealth Management Process
Our Investment Program
We follow a four step process to create, implement and manage an investment program appropriate for you. We begin by conducting an analysis of your current investments, financial goals, risk tolerance and time horizon to create a comprehensive picture of your financial situation. We then formalize an investment strategy appropriate for your needs and implement the strategy. Finally, we monitor the investment strategy and make adjustments as necessary so that your portfolio remains in alignment with your goals and risk preferences.
- Conduct analysis of current investment activities relative to future cash flow needs.
- Establish objectives for risk and return.
- Review legal constraints and fiduciary concerns.
- Screen and select money managers and/or mutual funds.
- Negotiate favorable account size minimums and fees with money managers.
- Coordinate custody services.
- Prepare written Investment Policy Statement.
- Analyze optimal asset allocation strategies.
- Consider various manager structures.
- Recommend overall investment strategy.
- Provide ongoing supervision of investment program.
- Rebalance asset classes.
- Evaluate managers.
- Evaluate and report performance quarterly.