CIMA®, CPA, MBA
Eduardo Ramos has been providing clients with financial planning, accounting, investment management and consulting services since 1984.
In 2008, Mr. Ramos founded Freedom Advisory, LLC in order to provide a more comprehensive range of financial planning and investment management services to his clients. Currently, Mr. Ramos serves to a substantial number of clients with financial, retirement, risk management, tax planning and investment management services.
He is dedicated to developing lasting relationships and focuses on providing exemplary client service. Mr. Ramos continues to invest in ongoing education to identify new tools and techniques that will help his clients achieve their goals.
Mr. Ramos frequently contributes to national industry conventions and seminars and maintains strong affiliations with major financial institutions.
- M.B.A. in Financial Management, 1988, Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
- B.A. in Accounting, 1984, Inter-American University, San Juan, PR
Professional Designations and Associations:
- CIMA® - Certified Investment Management Consultant awarded by the Investment Management Consultant Association, taught in conjunction with The Wharton School of Business
- Certified Public Accountant, Puerto Rico and Florida
- Series 65 – Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Member of Puerto Rico and Florida Society of CPAs